Representatives of public bodies from OECD and non-OECD countries with specific interest in and expertise on financial education are invited to join the OECD/INFE as full or regular members.
- Full membership is granted to public institutions that want to play an active role in the work of the INFE and are willing to financially contribute to INFE activities on an annual basis according to the scale presented in the application form (the contribution is per institution and the scale takes into account countries’ income per capita and overall GDP).
- Regular membership is granted to public institutions that want to be informed about OECD/INFE activities, but are not willing to play an active role and financially contribute to the OECD/INFE .
Other membership categories
- Affiliate members are selected non-governmental, not-for-profit organisations with an appropriate interest in financial literacy and education. This membership category includes, but is not limited to, academics, consumer groups and community groups; foundations; industry associations; self-regulatory organisations and trade unions.
- Associate members: The participation in the INFE of relevant international organisations with interest and expertise in financial education is important to ensure global coordination of issues and activities on financial education; to develop synergies and to avoid duplication of work and resources.
- Key partners: Dedicated partnerships with selected key observers (or potential observers) and institutions belonging to the affiliate member category, with funding capacities and interest in INFE activities (such as foundations and industry associations), could be explored for particular INFE projects.
- Supporters: Annual contribution of 20,000 EUR
Download the overview document for more detailed information about the rights and benefits of each membership category.
To apply for membership, please complete and return the relevant application form for full/regular or affiliate members. For other categories, please contact SecretariatINFE@oecd.org.
Only full and regular members of the OECD/INFE can access the password-protected workspace. This workspace facilitates the exchange of ideas and sharing of knowledge. It informs members of the on-going work of the OECD/INFE, its current activities and forthcoming events.
Existing members can access the site via the following link:
Please contact SecretariatINFE@oecd.org if you have any problems connecting.